Megalynarion of the Meeting in the Temple

frephraim

Παλαιό Μέλος
Nice job! I noticed just a few very minor things:
1. There should be a vertical line after the first note on the first page, since it starts on the upbeat.
2. I'm not sure, but you might want to make sure that the notes that have a "6" above them in lines 1 and 3 don't need a syndesmos beneath them.
3. Also, the way you draw the syndesmos makes it look a lot like a petaste because of the rounded part in the middle sagging down rather than up. Of course the context makes it obvious what it is, but it might be easier for other people to read if you draw it a little more carefully.
But as I said, these are all really minor complaints.

basil

Παλαιό Μέλος
Thank you for your comments. Although the Heirmologion of Ioannis does not have a syndesmos beneath those notes, the version by Simon Karas does have them, so there is a probably a good reason to add them in. I have uploaded a corrected version of the score.

Nice job! I noticed just a few very minor things:
1. There should be a vertical line after the first note on the first page, since it starts on the upbeat.
2. I'm not sure, but you might want to make sure that the notes that have a "6" above them in lines 1 and 3 don't need a syndesmos beneath them.
3. Also, the way you draw the syndesmos makes it look a lot like a petaste because of the rounded part in the middle sagging down rather than up. Of course the context makes it obvious what it is, but it might be easier for other people to read if you draw it a little more carefully.
But as I said, these are all really minor complaints.