Hymns for St. Hilarion

romanos4

Παλαιό Μέλος
If anyone could kindly post Vespers hymns for St. Hilarion (10/21) it would be greatly appreciated. Greek or English is fine. Thanks!

romanos4

Παλαιό Μέλος
I've posted the music score in greek, here.

Neoklis - thank you very much I appreciate it!

Question though - at the Καί νῦν of the Aposticha the Patriarch Typikon says to chant " Καί νῦν: Τό Θεοτοκίον αὐτῶν· «Ἀσπόρως ἐκ θείου Πνεύματος...». This is in 3rd mode but the preceding Doxa is in Plagal 4th. Shouldn't the corresponding Καί νῦν be "Anumphefte Parthene..."?

Thanks!

neoklis

Νεοκλής Λευκόπουλος, Γενικός Συντονιστής
Neoklis - thank you very much I appreciate it!

Question though - at the Καί νῦν of the Aposticha the Patriarch Typikon says to chant " Καί νῦν: Τό Θεοτοκίον αὐτῶν· «Ἀσπόρως ἐκ θείου Πνεύματος...». This is in 3rd mode but the preceding Doxa is in Plagal 4th. Shouldn't the corresponding Καί νῦν be "Anumphefte Parthene..."?

Thanks!

It must be a mistake. Compare the Typikon from the Church of Greece, here. It correctly states "Anumphefte Parthene..." as the corresponding theotokion.

basil

Παλαιό Μέλος

The feast of the Great-Martyr Christina of Tyre has an identical structure to that of St Hilarion (they are both minor saints with two Doxastika at Vespers, no other hymns from the Menaion at the Aposticha at Vespers, and a Doxastikon at the Aposticha at Orthros); when the feast of St Christina fell on a Sunday last year, the Ecumenical Patriarchate prescribed a Theotokion at the Aposticha in the same mode as the Doxastikon rather than one in the mode of the week. Between this precedent and the rubric from the Church of Greece mentioned above, it seems safe to assume that this anomaly is merely an error in this year's «Ημερολόγιον».