Communion Hymn - "In Everlasting Remembrance"

GabrielCremeens

Music Director at St. George, Albuquerque, NM
Good morning all,

Here is a recent setting I did of the communion hymn "In Everlasting Remembrance." I actually based it on the Friday communion hymn by Petros the Lambadarios, because the accentuation of the text is almost identical in both languages.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

-Gabriel

Attachments

• In Everlasting Remembrance - Plagal First.pdf
    531.4 KB · Views: 51

romanos4

Παλαιό Μέλος
Good morning all,

Here is a recent setting I did of the communion hymn "In Everlasting Remembrance." I actually based it on the Friday communion hymn by Petros the Lambadarios, because the accentuation of the text is almost identical in both languages.

-Gabriel

Gabe - I really like your setting a lot.

It occurs to me that I have yet to see a Pappadic setting in English for the communion hymn for the Holy Cross: Εσημειωθη εφ εμας το φως ...

I know the seminary would benefit from this...as would my identically named parish (forgive my selfishness) :)

So...in case you needed an idea for your next composition (though I'm sure you have plenty).

Cheers,

Ross

saltypsalti

Παλαιό Μέλος
Good morning all,

-Gabriel

Liked it? I used it.

Thanks!

JPP