Best Program for Making A Score?

MakariosC

So, building on (but shifting the topic of) my last post, I am looking to adopt the HTM "O Strange Wonder" English text to the Ὢ τοῦ παραδόξου θαύματος" score on page 165-6 of the Ioannes Protopsaltes Heirmologion.

Assuming this has not been done.... (and if so I'd appreciate a link).....

What's currently the best program to make a Byzantine notation score? (something beginner friendly would be even better) I would prefer mac but could do Windows or even Linux as needed.

Thank you!

MakariosC

Blech. Thank you akarismo. Clearly I did not look through an obvious source for whai I was looking for.................. and after I (hamfistedly) already put the HTM words into a printout of of the Greek Heirmologion. Obviously I'll run with Gabriel Cremeens' setting cice making my own.

Thank you Dounavis as well - when I have some free time I will download that and play with it (will take a bit of time because my Greek is.... minimal... but I think it should not be to hard to learn to use it. From the video it looks pretty straightforward) - because being able to do this will be a useful skill.

Last edited:

akarimso