Anastasimatarion Peter the Peloponnese, revised and complete edition 2022 in Amazon KDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmamais

Μαμάης Μιχάλης
Hello, i would like to inform you that the Αναστασιματάριον Πέτρου Πελοποννησίου, Συμπληρωμένη και Αναθεωρημένη έκδοση, Β' Έκδοση 2022 (see here, here -this page will shut down by February 2023- , here and here) is now available in Amazon KDP (Kindle Print-On-Demand). This is the International Edition of the aforementioned Αναστασιματάριον.

KDP allows you to order the book (as many copies as you want), it gets printed by Amazon and shipped to you. In this way it is much cheaper for somone outside Greece to get it.

The international edition of the book is available at all Amazon domains: one should order it from the domain that is closest to his adress, to reduce shipping cost. This is the current list of Amazon Marketplaces:
USA
United Kingdom
Deutschland
France
Spain
Italy
Nederland
Poland
Sweden
Japan
Canada
Australia

In Greece, i am the main distributor of the book (greek version), there are other suppliers in Thessaloniki and other cities (see the book page)
For Cyprus, again please see book page.

IMPORTANT: The international edition is identical to the greek as regards book content. It is however paperback (greek is hard cover) and the book interior is grayscale (greek is black and red). It was arranged so as to maintain an affordable printing cost.
The language of the international edition appears to be "Ukrainian" at Amazon. This is not true, it is Greek, yet it says "Ukrainian" solely for technical reasons.

Of course, if you live outside Greece and want a greek version, you can always contact me.

Thank you. If you want to ask anything, please do not hesitate.
Mihail Mamais.

Status
Not open for further replies.