Anagrammatismos, Χαῖρε κεχαριτωμένη, by Ioannes Koukouzeles (ΜΠΤ 727)

Hristopolis

Νέο μέλος
I am looking for this score, ΜΠΣ 727, αἰ. ΙΗ΄(α’ τέταρτον), Μαθηματάριον, ἀναγραμματισμός, «Φαῖρε Κεχαριτωμένη», ἦχος πλ.β’ νενανῶ, (φ.300v), Ἰωάννου τοῦ Μαΐστορος. I guess the pages from the manuscript in folio are 300v-303v or 300r. Please, can you help me find it?

evangelos

Ευάγγελος Σολδάτος
I am looking for this score, ΜΠΣ 727, αἰ. ΙΗ΄(α’ τέταρτον), Μαθηματάριον, ἀναγραμματισμός, «Φαῖρε Κεχαριτωμένη», ἦχος πλ.β’ νενανῶ, (φ.300v), Ἰωάννου τοῦ Μαΐστορος. I guess the pages from the manuscript in folio are 300v-303v or 300r. Please, can you help me find it?
you can find it in this book http://www.protoporia.gr/product_info.php?products_id=102751

ybulbu

Μπουλμπουτζής Ιωάννης
It has been published in this book too, among other interesting ancient compositions, but you can also find it in this collection for free, from the original manuscript of Chourmouzios. It's in the second file, from page 992.

Last edited:

Hristopolis

Νέο μέλος
I know what you're talking about, but I am looking for ἀναγραμματισμός, «Φαῖρε Κεχαριτωμένη», ἦχος πλ.β’ νενανῶ, written by Ἰωάννου τοῦ Μαΐστορος for the feast of the Κοίμηση τῆς Θεοτόκου. In Εκλογή έργων is in ἦχος a εκ του Κε.

Last edited by a moderator:

ybulbu

Μπουλμπουτζής Ιωάννης
Sorry, I didn't notice that detail. I wish I could help you, but I can't!

evangelos

Ευάγγελος Σολδάτος
I know what you're talking about, but I am looking for ἀναγραμματισμός, «Φαῖρε Κεχαριτωμένη», ἦχος πλ.β’ νενανῶ, written by Ἰωάννου τοῦ Μαΐστορος for the feast of the Κοίμηση τῆς Θεοτόκου. In Εκλογή έργων is in ἦχος a εκ του Κε.
Sorry, I also misunderstood. I wish to be found! These pieces of music of this period of time are realy important because the melody show us many secrets of how to correctly chant, how the notes are mooving in order all the sounds to be in harmony and symphony.

Hristopolis

Νέο μέλος
I am interested in the melodic construction of the musical piece. In Εκλογή έργων there is Ἄνωθεν οἱ Προφῆται ἦχος πλ.β’ νενανῶ, written by Ἰωάννου τοῦ Μαΐστορος that shows melodic similarities, at least in the first part of the melody with ἀναγραμματισμός Φρούρισον Πανενδοξε ἦχος πλ.β’ εκ του Πα written also by Μαΐστορος for the feast of Saint Demetrius of Thessaloniki.