“Τhe Chant of the Greeks - ΤΟ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ ΑΣΜΑ”

i95sg

Εκδόσεις Λαογραφία και Παράδοση
Dear friends and colleagues,
We are contacting you in order to inform you about our publishing activity that may be of interest to you.
After more than fifty years of dealing with the Greek Folk Music (field recordings, Radio and TV shows, creation of the “SAFEKEEPERS OF TRADITION - ΘΕΜΑΤΟΦΥΛΑΚΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΗΣ” choir with concerts in Greece and abroad such as Italy, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Turkey), Professor of Εcclesiastical Byzantine Music and Protopsaltis Giorgis Chr. Giannakopoulos has decided to capture all these great work and publish it in book form, in order to secure the maintainance of all this cultural wealth of the Greeks.
He holds an audio library of more than 282.000 Folk Songs from all the areas of Greece. The songs are written down in both the Byzantine and the European notation enriched with music related comments along with historical information of the songs.
The books are in Greek published in A4 form with the general title: “Τhe Chant of the Greeks - ΤΟ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ ΑΣΜΑ”.
Our company has decided to publish the first two volumes, namely:
ΤΟ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ ΑΣΜΑ” VOLUME A which consists of 416 pages with 245 songs from all areas of Greece.
ΤΟ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ ΑΣΜΑ” VOLUME B which consists of 488 pages with 256 songs from all areas of Greece.
Through all these songs we are in a position to get to know all the stages of a person’s life, from his birth (lullabies), until his death (dirges), or even after that point. There is no stage in a person’s life that the Folk-Creator has not turned into a song.

We welcome you to visit our website www.laografia-paradosi.gr and our FACEBOOK page @laografiaparadosi , subscribe to our newsletter and share with your friends.

gpsevdos

Παλαιό Μέλος
Dear friends and colleagues,

We welcome you to visit our website www.laografia-paradosi.gr and our FACEBOOK page @laografiaparadosi , subscribe to our newsletter and share with your friends.

I had the honor to chant with Mr. Giannakopoulos (few years ago in Amaliada), an excellent and experienced psalti. And I got the first volume of his work which is excellent. Looking forward to getting his second volume.
Thank you for your post.

i95sg

Εκδόσεις Λαογραφία και Παράδοση
I had the honor to chant with Mr. Giannakopoulos (few years ago in Amaliada), an excellent and experienced psalti. And I got the first volume of his work which is excellent. Looking forward to getting his second volume.
Thank you for your post.

Mr Psevdos, thank you for the nice comment.
If you need assistance in purchasing the 2nd volume of ΤΟ ΤΩΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΩΝ ΑΣΜΑ dont hesitate to contact me.
You can also book it direclty through our website www.laografia-paradosi.gr
Sincerely
Spyros Galiatsatos