Ψαλτήριον Βιέννης, 1793

1793 Ἐκ τῆς Ἑλληνικῆς Τυπογραφίας Γεωργίου Βεντότη

Στις σελίδες 192-216 υπάρχει και το εκλογάριον τοῦ Σοφωτάτου Νικηφόρου τοῦ Βλεμμίδους.

Από τις Δημόσιες Βιβλιοθήκες φυσικά... (το θεωρώ περιττό να το γράφω, καθώς το ενοχλητικό υδατογράφημα δεν αφήνει περιθώρια αμφιβολίας· ωστόσο, το γράφω έτσι για τους τύπους).

Attachments

• 1793.PDF
    17.2 MB · Views: 706
Last edited:

Ad. Ypantia

Hello, everyone! Blessed Saturday!

I looked up in this Psaltirion the special Polyeleos dedicated to major feasts (i.e. εκλογάριον, σελίδες 192-216), and I have two questions (or, more precisely, two facts that I need to know if they are truly true):
1. Is this the first printed edition of a liturgical book containing these special Psalm στίχοι of Nikiphoros Blemmidis? I have read some Romanian articles dealing with an adjacent topic, and they stated this.
2. Today we sing Λόγον αγαθόν at every feast of Theotokos, which, according to this Psaltirion (1793), would be a combination between the special Polyeleos of Hypapanty (2nd of Febr.) and a series of other verses that echo the figure of Theotokos. When did this special-θεομιτορικό Polyeleos appear?

I thank you in advance for any information on these two topics.

Last edited:

π. Μάξιμος

Γενικός Συντονιστής
[Σημείωμα συντονιστή] Η 2η ερώτηση του μέλους @Ad. Ypantia και η απάντηση του @MTheodorakis μεταφέρθηκαν εξ αντιγραφής στο σχετικό θέμα Κείμενο πολυελέου "Λόγον αγαθόν", όπου μεταφέρθηκε και νέα απάντηση από @Ad. Ypantia. Παρακαλώ οι ερωτήσεις να τοποθετούνται χωριστά σε ανάλογα υπάρχοντα θέματα ή δημιουργήστε νέα θέματα, αν δεν βρίσκετε κατάλληλο.