Δοξολογία Βαρὺς 7φωνος Δανιὴλ Πρωτοψάλτου

tsak77

Χρῆστος Τσακίρογλου

Attachments

• Pages from Μουσική Πανδέκτη.pdf
    396.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
και σε χορωδιακη εκτελεση
Είναι ο Βυζαντινός χορός Τρόπος υπό τη διεύθυνση του Κων. Αγγελίδη.
Επισυνάπτω το ηχητικό αυτό, για την πληρότητα της δοξολογίας, ενσωματωμένο σε μουσικό PDF αφού σμικρύνθηκε στο μισό μέγεθος
και σε κείμενο του μέλους του Ψ stefanos.xarmpilas76 που περιλαμβάνεται σε συλλογή που ανέβασε πριν ένα χρόνο.
  • Για την ακρόαση πιέζουμε στη φωτογραφία και επιτρέπουμε την εκτέλεση από το πρόγραμμα ανάγνωσης
  • Οι πηγές για κείμενο και ηχητικό ως σύνδεσμοι επί του συνημμένου.

Attachments

• Pages from ΔΟΞΟΛΟΓΙΕΣ αργές Συλλογή Στεφ. Χαρμπίλα MP3.pdf
    19.4 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

mkarathanos

Νέο μέλος
Σαν επτάφωνος όμως χρειάζεται και τον ανάλογο ψηλό τόπο φωνής!
Ακούστε κι αυτή την εκτέλεση!
Why is only half of the doxology included?Unless I am wrong , there still two chanters in the church.This was taped in church,I presume in Germany. Are the faithful supposed to cover their ears when the "aristeros" is chanting?And how does the aristeros in this particular case feel?Does this promote good working relationship in the parish?

Why is only half of the doxology included?Unless I am wrong , there still two chanters in the church.This was taped in church,I presume in Germany. Are the faithful supposed to cover their ears when the "aristeros" is chanting?And how does the aristeros in this particular case feel?Does this promote good working relationship in the parish?

I'll have to agree to that. Unfotunately it's rather common practice for chanters to upload only their part. Of course there are two chanters in church but as you might have noticed the parts of the left have been cut off. Maybe it's due to uploading time since the doxology is long.
That is the reason I uploaded the other choral version that is complete in spite of the superb interpretation of M. Kalaytzis.