Analogion bannerPowered by
analogion.com
Psaltologion (Ψαλτολόγιον)

Επιστροφή   Psaltologion (Ψαλτολόγιον) > Discussions in English > About the forum

Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιά 30-08-16, 11:48
Το avatar του χρήστη Dimitri
Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης
Administrator

Περιοχή: Sydney, Australia
Thanked 36.995 Times in 5.050 Posts
Thumbs up [Completed] Donate to cover the cost of hosting Psaltologion

Dear all,

After 3 years it's now time again to renew the hosting fees for analogion.com and analogion.com/forum (Psaltologion) access to both being free as you know. As usual, I cover the cost myself with the support of a few members of the forum who have kindly assisted to cover part of the hosting fees in previous years. This time the cost was $791 AUD which I have already paid.

If you feel you want to and can contribute towards that cost, your donation will be greatly appreciated and if you like I can mention you on this thread (with or without the amount donated).

PayPal: dimitri@analogion.com

Thank you all for contributing and participating in the forum.
Συνημένες Εικόνες
Τύπος Αρχείου: png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 5.58.46 PM.png (67,6 KB, 15 εμφανίσεις)
domesticus (30-08-16), lagoudakis (30-08-16), Shota (31-08-16), π. Μάξιμος (30-08-16)
Παλιά 02-09-16, 04:38
Το avatar του χρήστη Dimitri
Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης
Administrator

Περιοχή: Sydney, Australia
Thanked 36.995 Times in 5.050 Posts
Προεπιλογή

A big thanks to all 15 members of the forum that quickly responded to my petition and raised the funds to host Psaltologion for another 3 years! In total, the amount of $793.72 AUD was raised.

I am grateful both for your donations and for your kind comments in support of the forum.

Any funds sent but not received yet I will keep for future expenses of the forum like renewing the domain name, renewing a cyber-attack protection subscription on the site, a possible future move to a dedicated server etc. I will announce any surplus donation amount here.
domesticus (02-09-16), kmironakis (25-02-17), lagoudakis (02-09-16), Shota (02-09-16)
Απάντηση στο θέμα

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων
Τρόποι εμφάνισης

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές