Articles by Dr. Ioannis Arvanitis in English

GabrielCremeens

Music Director at St. George, Albuquerque, NM
Hello all,

Does anyone have a list of articles written by Dr. Arvanitis in English, as well as where they can be found? There is mention of one here, but the link doesn't work. I'm also aware of an article that he published in the proceedings from a Church Music conference in Finland (I believe). I figure there are more, but I'm not sure where to find them.

In Christ,
Gabriel

saltypsalti

Παλαιό Μέλος
Hello all,

Does anyone have a list of articles written by Dr. Arvanitis in English, as well as where they can be found? There is mention of one here, but the link doesn't work. I'm also aware of an article that he published in the proceedings from a Church Music conference in Finland (I believe). I figure there are more, but I'm not sure where to find them.

In Christ,
Gabriel

I have Dr. Arvanitis' article on Chrysanthos' kommata somewhere on my hard drive. I just need to figure out where it is. Canu you please PM me your email address so I send it to you? THere is no attachment control in this medium.

J

Last edited:

GabrielCremeens

Music Director at St. George, Albuquerque, NM
Never mind - many of Dr. Arvanitis's papers are available online at academia.edu.

-Gabriel