Who is chanting the 138th psalm in this video?

parianos

Νίκος Γαβαλάς
Christ is Risen!
If I am not mistaken, Psalm 138 is at the end of the "Αγνη Παρθενε" CD. It definitely was on the cassette! The Agni Parthene cassette also had the Doxology in Plagal B done by that Athonite choir.
Good Luck,
Nikos

neoklis

Νεοκλής Λευκόπουλος, Γενικός Συντονιστής
Christ is Risen!
If I am not mistaken, Psalm 138 is at the end of the "Αγνη Παρθενε" CD. It definitely was on the cassette! The Agni Parthene cassette also had the Doxology in Plagal B done by that Athonite choir.
Good Luck,
Nikos

No, this psalm is not included in that CD. From what I've found, this track is from this compilation CD (also here) by Virgin records. The track title is (in french) :
"Seigneur, tu m'as mis à l'épreuve" (Track 06, 8 min 15 s.
However, the chanters appear to be a monks' choir from the french Monastery of "Saint-Antoine-le-Grand", although the production is by Simonopetra Monastery.

Феодор

Μέλος
No, this psalm is not included in that CD. From what I've found, this track is from this compilation CD (also here) by Virgin records. The track title is (in french) :
"Seigneur, tu m'as mis ΰ l'ιpreuve" (Track 06, 8 min 15 s.
However, the chanters appear to be a monks' choir from the french Monastery of "Saint-Antoine-le-Grand", although the production is by Simonopetra Monastery.

Thank you!!

neoklis

Νεοκλής Λευκόπουλος, Γενικός Συντονιστής
As I was informed, the monastery of St. Anthony is a dependency (metochion) of the Simonopetra Monastery, which explains the likeness in chanting.