Where can I buy Byzantine Music books from?

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
Let's list here places that sell Byzantine Music publications internationally with instructions on how to order.

Amanedes8

Hi all,

Thanks to all who purchased my chant books!

I am writing to inform those that are interested that I am offering up my own collection of Byzantine music and liturgical books. The list is below. I am selling them at a cheap price because I am moving. Please notify me if you are interested in any and I will put the book(s) on Ebay.

1. The Holy Scriptures in Greek (Agia Graphi) by Zoi
2. Orthros (Matins) by Theodosopoulos
3. The Pentikostarion by Raidestinou
4. The Divine Liturgy by Theodosopoulos
5. Holy Week by Giorgos Sirkas
6. The Menaia- (All except April and July)
7. Orthros (Matins) by Petridis
8. The Divine Liturgy by Petridis
9. The Pentekostarion by Petridis
10. The Triodion by Stanitsas
11. Mousikos Pandektis Series: (Eirmologion #3, Divine Liturgy #4,Triodion #7, Pentekostarion #8)
12. Byzantine Chant Theory by Petridis
13. Doxastarion by Priggos (spiral bound copy)

thank you

Yianni

Last edited:

Amanedes8

Thanks to all for purchasing my books. I still have more available if anyone is interested: see list above.

thanks,

yianni

Last edited:

Amanedes8

Hi everyone!

For those who are interested, I put about around 11 of my chanting books on Ebay at great prices! I need to sell them since I'm moving. To find them go to www.ebay.com and type "Byzantine chant" in the search bar.

Please e-mail any questions.

thanks,

Yianni

PanosCoufos

Νέο μέλος
Hey yanni,

I am interested in The triodion by stanitsa. How much is it? and can you post the ebay link for me?

Panos

Amanedes8

I've listed many more of my Byzantine Chant books on Ebay! www.ebay.com Just type "Byzantine Chant books" in the search bar and they will come up!

The books are in Greek:
Progakis series
Theodosopoulos Liturgy and more!

I also have most of the menaia if anyone is interested!