Seminar on Rhythm by Dr. Ioannis Arvanitis in Romania

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Taso, can someone join the audio parts into one audio file please?

greek487

Tasos N.
Does anyone have the slides that were used during this workshop?

Dr. Arvaniti's PhD dissertation The rhythm of the ecclesiastic chants through the paleographic research and the transcription of the old notation is available in its entirety here. All of the slides should be found therein somewhere.

. . .

basil

Παλαιό Μέλος
Dr. Arvaniti's PhD dissertation The rhythm of the ecclesiastic chants through the paleographic research and the transcription of the old notation is available in its entirety here.

Thank you for sharing with us this dissertation regarding an important topic for today's chanters and composers. I appreciate Dr Arvanitis' research in this area, and I especially appreciate his papers and presentations in English. God willing, I will someday learn the Greek language and thus benefit from the many insights this dissertation is sure to contain.

greek487

Tasos N.
Thank you for sharing with us this dissertation regarding an important topic for today's chanters and composers. I appreciate Dr Arvanitis' research in this area, and I especially appreciate his papers and presentations in English. God willing, I will someday learn the Greek language and thus benefit from the many insights this dissertation is sure to contain.

Basil,

Could you share all of these papers and/or presentations with us?

Thank you,
Taso

. . .