[Completed] Donate to cover the cost of hosting Psaltologion

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
Dear all,

After 3 years it's now time again to renew the hosting fees for analogion.com and analogion.com/forum (Psaltologion) access to both being free as you know. As usual, I cover the cost myself with the support of a few members of the forum who have kindly assisted to cover part of the hosting fees in previous years. This time the cost was $791 AUD which I have already paid.

If you feel you want to and can contribute towards that cost, your donation will be greatly appreciated and if you like I can mention you on this thread (with or without the amount donated).

PayPal: dimitri@analogion.com

Thank you all for contributing and participating in the forum.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 5.58.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 5.58.46 PM.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 16

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
A big thanks to all 15 members of the forum that quickly responded to my petition and raised the funds to host Psaltologion for another 3 years! In total, the amount of $793.72 AUD was raised.

I am grateful both for your donations and for your kind comments in support of the forum.

Any funds sent but not received yet I will keep for future expenses of the forum like renewing the domain name, renewing a cyber-attack protection subscription on the site, a possible future move to a dedicated server etc. I will announce any surplus donation amount here.