Restructuring of "Music Scores" sub-forum

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
All,

I've started restructuring the "Music Scores" section of the English part of Psaltologion. You can check progress here:

http://analogion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90

It should make it easier for people to find things. Some topics were not clearly labelled and will have to be moved in the future.

I grab the opportunity to express my amazement at how much material has been created and offered there. A great resource for Byzantine Chant in the English language. Thank you to all for contributing!

GabrielCremeens

Music Director at St. George, Albuquerque, NM
Just one more suggestion - could we possibly create forums for individual months in the "Menaion feasts" section? Hopefully more music will continue to be added to this area, and if we continue to add it haphazardly, it will become just as difficult to navigate as the original "Music Scores" forum was.

Dimitri

Staff member
Agreed, I will do it in the near future.

Dimitri

Staff member
Apologies for the delay, I have now created sub-forums for each month and moved as many threads I could do quickly. We can fix the remaining ones in time.

GabrielCremeens

Music Director at St. George, Albuquerque, NM
Looks great, and much easier to navigate. I think the only issue now is perhaps figuring out how to link the doxastika from Papa Ephraim's "Seminar" forum to the rest of the Musical Scores section.

-Gabriel

herron.samuel

Ieropsaltis
Looks great, and much easier to navigate. I think the only issue now is perhaps figuring out how to link the doxastika from Papa Ephraim's "Seminar" forum to the rest of the Musical Scores section.

-Gabriel

We can do that ourselves, just create the post and link to the related post in the seminar. Not too difficult, I've done it a few times with mine.