Stanitsas massive collection on sale on ebay

JOHN ANASTAS

Μέλος
I found a massive collection of stanitsas Panagiotidis Priggos Nafliotis and much rebetika by Nouros Dalgas Bambakaris Rita Rosa who sound just like stanitsa from the 20s 30s 40s!!

Over 30 gigs of music on sale on ebay

the advertisement says its over 4000 pieces and is 10 times as big as what is on the net!

Dimitri

Δημήτρης Κουμπαρούλης, Administrator
Staff member
I found a massive collection of stanitsas Panagiotidis Priggos Nafliotis and much rebetika by Nouros Dalgas Bambakaris Rita Rosa who sound just like stanitsa from the 20s 30s 40s!!

the advertisement says its over 4000 pieces and is 10 times as big as what is on the net!

A link to the advertisement?

A list of contents of the collection?

The comment about the size is not true. There are literally hundreds of Gb of psaltic material on the net (proven very easily) available to all for free.

Nikolaos Giannoukakis

Παλαιό Μέλος
Like the moderator wrote, there is more than enough material AVAILABLE FOR FREE on the internet.

If your interest is Stanitsas, Priggos etc., herein, inside Psaltologion you will find much historically-relevant audio material.

If your interest is in manuscripts attributable to the chant folks you mention, herein in this forum (Psaltologion) you will find more than you probably need, and quite possibly more than your parish priest will ever permit you to use :D

Especially if you are in the USA

Other excellent sources for audio material are www.analogion.net, www.cmkon.org

I smell a scam by those who posted all that material on ebay....Most of the audio material that even Stanitsas' and Priggos' students are aware of is in circulation FREELY. As for Naypliotis' famous 78 rpm discs, they are now available in CD format (http://www.cmkon.org, scroll to the middle of the page) or you can even find them here inside Psaltologion or www.analogion.net

NG

Last edited:

Dimitri

Staff member

neoklis

Νεοκλής Λευκόπουλος, Γενικός Συντονιστής

Εδώ είναι η σχετική σελίδα για τη δημοπρασία (που έληξε).

Dimitri

Staff member
Collection includes all internet recordings including those of Psaltologion

Apart from the false statement, according to forum rules one is not allowed to republish original material from Psaltologion without the permission and explicit mention of the original uploaders let alone sell it for profit! This is totally unacceptable.

Please report (to Psaltologion and Ebay) such deceiving advertisements in the future. Thank you.