Holy Week Music Tutorial-Live Broadcast

Nikolaos Giannoukakis

Παλαιό Μέλος
As a correction to the previous announcement on the new Multimodal School of Byzantine Music, Theory and Practice in the USA (a project of the American Society of Byzantine Music and Hymnology), the live broadcasts of musical material of the Holy Week in parallagi and melos by Apostolos Combitsis, will actually occur on the SECOND OF MARCH (March 2nd, 2010) and NOT the 6th as originally outlined.

Please make note of this correction.

Further details will follow.

NG

herron.samuel

Ieropsaltis
woops! Nevermind. I just re-read the official press release, and it says these will be recorded and made available. Sorry about that.

saltypsalti

Παλαιό Μέλος
As a correction to the previous announcement on the new Multimodal School of Byzantine Music, Theory and Practice in the USA (a project of the American Society of Byzantine Music and Hymnology), the live broadcasts of musical material of the Holy Week in parallagi and melos by Apostolos Combitsis, will actually occur on the SECOND OF MARCH (March 2nd, 2010) and NOT the 6th as originally outlined.

Please make note of this correction.

Further details will follow.

NG

I will be working, unfortunately --will a podcast of this be available?

JPP

Nikolaos Giannoukakis

Παλαιό Μέλος
As mentioned, the broadcast will be archived and available for future consultation. I am not sure about podcast, but I do know that our medium (www.ustream.com) might allow for that. Go to Ustream and see how to do that.

NG