Book by Fr. Seraphim Farasoglou?

RichardRBarrett

Μέλος
Hi,

I have seen references to a book by Fr. Serafeim Farasoglou titled Apo tin taxi kai psalmodia ston Patriarxiko Nao Konstantinoupolews. Can anybody tell me where I might be able to purchase a copy of this book, or find a pdf of it?

Many thanks!

Richard

neoklis

Νεοκλής Λευκόπουλος, Γενικός Συντονιστής
Some excerpts can be found here, here, and here.
Also in this website a digitized braille version and an audio book are mentioned that can be sent out to interested persons.

RichardRBarrett

Μέλος
Thanks for those excerpts; is there anything more comprehensive in terms of print? I don't even seem to be able to locate the book via interlibrary loan.

neoklis

I came in contact with "www.orp.gr", the site I mentioned in my previous message, and they've sent me a CD with the audio-book. I asked for their permission to post the content here. As soon as they send me a reply, I'll post a message here.

neoklis

I came in contact with "www.orp.gr", the site I mentioned in my previous message, and they've sent me a CD with the audio-book. I asked for their permission to post the content here. As soon as they send me a reply, I'll post a message here.

I received their reply today. There is no problem copying or distributing the CD (I assume this includes the recording itself) provided it's always accompanied by the introduction and ending which credits the association (ORP) for the recording and there is no financial benefit from the distribution. The recording has been uploaded here.

neoklis

For the PDF file see here. You have to be (or become) a member though.