Ευλογία των σταφυλιών και του κρασιού σε Τυπικά της Ιερουσαλήμ και του Αγίου Σάββα

Ricercatore

Good afternoon everybody,

forgive me if I write in English and not in Greek.

I'm a Lawyer from Italy.
I'm doyng a research about ancient liturgies and, in this case, I'm researching about the blessingo of grapes and wine in the Transfiguration Mass, a costume that in the past exist4ed also in Catholic Liturgy.
Anyway, in my researches I use to be very precise: ie, I don't consider and don't write anything I cannot read from the original source, and use to quote my footnotes writing:

SURNAME Name (of the Autor), Title (of the book), Editor (if there is one), 1923 / X century (Year of pubblication or redaction for manuscripts), City, pag. ...

Now, I'm searching some passages regarding the blessing of grapes and wine in Jerusalem's and Saint Saba's.
Is there someone who can help me?
I can read Greek (I studied Ancient Greek at school, and I remember something ...), so, if someone can show me the pages, I will read and translate by myself.
I hope you'll help me.
It's really important.

Ah, if someone want to help me with other researches, I'm searching, about the same topic, passages from:

- The Typikon of Kasoulon;
- Typikon of San Neilos;
- Typikon of Riga (I think in Russian ... ).

Thank you very much.

If you answer me... please write me in English or Italian.
If you'll write in Modern Greek... well, I 'll try the same.

Ricercatore

Βλέπε καὶ χφ. μονῆς ἁγίου Σάβα 635 τυπικὸ ἁγίου Σάβα ιστ' αἰ. (Dmitrievskij τ. 3 σ. 367).

Ok Ok!

The pages you sent me seem to answer some of the questions I had asked myself.
However, if it is possible, I ask you another favor:
could you look for a pssaggio where it is said that according to the Typikon of Jerusalem the Feast of the Transfiguration is correlated with the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles?
From what I was able to understand from the pages you sent me, I suppose this statement is on the next page.
Ah, I found the text you sent me very similar to the descriptions of the blessing of the grapes I found on the internet in pages like https://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2014/08/why-do-we-bless-grapes-for- feast-of.html
So I ask you: if these pages are taken from the book you sent me, could you send me the corresponding pages of the book?

Could you also explain how to quote this book (AUTHOR, Title, Publisher, City of the Year)?

Another question, if I used this information for my research, can I thank you in the introduction? This is something I'm asking everyone who helped me. I usually write "thank Name Surname for help etc etc ...".

Thank you very much for now.
Sincerely,

Gian Matteo

PS : what is this (Dmitrievskij τ. 3 σ. 367)?

Ricercatore

Ehm ... Sorry I didn't understand everything.
Forgive me if I bother you again.
So:
1) what I am supposed to find in http://www.ecclesia.gr/greek/press/theologia/index.asp?
2) can I know your name so I can thank you, or do you prefer I'll thank the user MTheodorakis @analogion.com/forum?
3) Ok for Dmitrievskij!
4) do you have the other pages of the book you showed me? Can I have also the front page, title page and copyright page of the book?

Thank you again.

Gian Matteo,
Italia

MTheodorakis

Παλαιό Μέλος
1) You have to press:

Άπαντα Θεολογίας Ψηφιακό Αρχείο,
2000-2009,
ΟΓ' (2002),
9. ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΟΥ Ι. ΣΚΑΛΤΣΗ Ἡ εὐλογία τῶν σταφυλιῶν...

2) Manolis Theodorakis.

4)
You have to press:

Άπαντα Θεολογίας Ψηφιακό Αρχείο,
2000-2009,
ΟΓ' (2002),
1. ΕΞΩΦΥΛΛΟ.